
Today I begin maternity leave - I'm officially 36 weeks pregnant. I thought four weeks off work before the due date would be too much - I think I was wrong. I slept in until 9:00 this morning (although I didn't sleep much through the night). I think the only reason I got out of bed was SuperDave trying to attack whoever was walking by my window.
Speaking of SuperDave - I guess this means we have about 4 weeks to get the dogs prepared before she arrives. This is not good. I think the number 1 piece of advice we keep reading is not to let the dogs sleep on the bed anymore. This has not happened yet. In fact they think they own the bed - sometimes they sleep on it, sometimes it is a wrestling ring. So we've got some work to do.
I love this pic of the boys! Amelia will be lucky to have these guys as best friends.
ReplyDelete