We have been busy over the past few weeks.
SuperDave got a new toy - It was a Snoop Dogg brand toy, so every time he chewed on it, it said: "Bow wow wow, yippee-o yippee-a." The toy has been retired now.
| From April 15th Upload |
Over Easter weekend, we went skiing at Lake Tahoe. We shared a cabin with friends. The cabin had a big fenced in back yard, so the dogs had a blast too.
Sandra was babysat for Amelia while I went skiing on Saturday. I think we owe her about $500 for that!
| From April 15th Upload |
I took some pictures of Amelia when we got back from the trip:
| From April 15th Upload |
I tried to take a picture of her and Dave, but she started spitting up. Dave got scared and ran away:
| From April 15th Upload |
Here is a picture of Amelia and the bunny her Grandpa Sandstrom sent her for Easter:
| From April 15th Upload |
You don't owe me anything; I loved it! :)
ReplyDeleteJust so you know, I weighed 12 lbs 8 oz when I was born.
ReplyDelete