So the past four nights Amelia has slept in until at least 6:00 - which is amazing. However, I think someone is playing a sick joke on us. For the past 2 nights Pancho has been getting up at 3:30 AM to get sick.
Wednesday night he was trying to make himself sick by ingesting anything in his path - a flower, a dryer sheet, anything. Matt finally had to take him outside on a walk for 20 minutes to calm him down. Then about 5:00 in the morning. SuperDave woke up and got sick in the hallway and we had to get up with him. Are you serious?
Last night as Amelia lay sleeping, Pancho stood upon my head as if to say - "hey lady, you're not supposed to be sleeping, follow me to the kitchen where I'll get sick and you get to step in it." Lovely.
On a positive note, Amelia has keeps smiling at this cute baby she sees in the mirror. It's adorable. I'll have to get a photo.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment